It’s Hard Knowing the Future
It’s Hard Knowing the Future
The Pain of Knowing When and Where Capital Growth will Occur
We have all seen the future…you see your child pushing the limits with their sibling and you just know it’s going to end in tears; your best friend has a new partner…once again – tears. You make a joke at a dinner party – you look at your partner…you know you will be in tears the next morning.
Where does this “seeing the future” come from? Largely experience. That look on your partner’s face – you know what that means after years of paying the price. You just know what comes next…next morning you’re dehydrated and all you want to do is veg on the couch. No chance…you have to pay the price.
What’s my point? Well, when you can see the future with property, when you can see that something is going to have massive capital gains or do really well…it makes you cry when you try to explain that to clients… but they just can’t see it. Even worse – they can see it, but just won’t act. It makes us cry because we know that they could grow their wealth but are just too nervous to take the step of faith because they don’t have the confidence. So, they miss out on significant wealth creation, and thus won’t ever get as much financial independence as they hoped.
OK, so we can’t prove that we know with 100% certainty what will happen with property. We’ll never be able to do that. Maybe your friend’s relationship will work out, maybe your partner will wake up the next morning, offer up a back massage and a fresh coffee, pastries, and a full cooked breakfast. Maybe, but probably not. Maybe our property predictions will be wrong…maybe, but probably not.
It’s only with the benefit of hindsight that we can say…. “Look at what we forecast historically and look at what happened”. Our track record speaks for itself. The point is not to prove to you that we are frequently right. The point is to say – hey, we are about to tell you about an area that we think is going to experience better than average capital growth and when that is likely to occur – so please don’t miss this boat – get on board while you can.
So here is how we are going to tell you:
- We tell you how we know a property or area will perform.
- We’ll give you an example of how we’ve previously used that same knowledge to buy a property that did perform.
- We’ll tell you where and what we think will deliver well above average results.
- We’ll give you the opportunity to invest in a current Erskine Owen offer, that is one of those areas we think will perform.
In our experience there are 4 main things to look for to find a property that will perform better than average…much better. They are:
- Understanding how to determine population movements…which city, suburb, street groupings or type of property people will flock to in coming years.
- Community – it plays a massive part in determine where people will live and work. We will explain what to look for.
- Infrastructure – roading, trains, key facilities. These drive purchase demand, which drives price.
- Beauty – people are…well people. People are attracted to beauty. Beauty can be natural attractions, excitement, arts, culture, freedom…. ignore beauty and you can get stuck.
So, if you would like to understand how we “see the future”, there will be 4 short articles that explain each of these 4 key drivers, provide an example, tell you where and what we think is coming and then give you the opportunity to invest.
You don’t have to invest with us. You don’t have to keep receiving emails from us after this. It’s up to you what you do with this information (in our experience, most people do nothing except feel regret… don’t let that be you!)