It’s Easy To Get Property Wrong:
As Your Buyers’ Agent We Will
- Find and analyse properties that meet your buying brief
- Carry out comparative sales research
- Negotiate contracts, attend auctions and Re-negotiate terms (if necessary).
- Co-ordinate building inspections, valuations and LIM’s
- Liaise with your solicitor and bank when declaring the property unconditional
- Carry out pre-settlement inspections.
- Provide Mortgage Brokering and Property Management (if required)
4 Reasons You Should Use Source
We See Properties You Don't
We are often shown properties long before they hit the market. Sales agents like working with us as we do all the work as one point of contact allowing the sales agent can just focus on the vendor.
We are experienced in negotiating in all markets having successfully negotiating hundreds of property transactions, large and small.
We’ve spent years finding the best advisers through trial and error. We get better rates and response times because of the volume of business we push them.
No Hassle, No Fuss
Time aside there is a lot of hassle to source and successfully buy a property. Persistent sales agents, viewing properties, attending auction and coordinating of due diligence make it a long and very manual process.