It’s Easy To Get Property Wrong:
Recent Residental Articles
120k Equity Built Into Wanaka Purchase
100k Built In Equity In Central Auckland
Yes, you can still buy properties in Auckland with built in equity
Investors can still take advantage of competitive pricing vs return in Hamilton
South Auckland is still providing investors a strong return
West Auckland continues to provide good yielding/ capital growth properties
Great yield with Hamilton investment
Henderson still proving popular
New Lynn offers the right result
Hamilton has a good growth story, along with yield
As Your Buyers’ Agent We Will
- Find and analyse properties that meet your buying brief
- Carry out comparative sales research
- Negotiate contracts, attend auctions and Re-negotiate terms (if necessary).
- Co-ordinate building inspections, valuations and LIM’s
- Liaise with your solicitor and bank when declaring the property unconditional
- Carry out pre-settlement inspections.
- Provide Mortgage Brokering and Property Management (if required)
4 Reasons You Should Use Source
We see properties you wouldn’t
We are often shown properties long before they hit the market. Sales agents like working with us as we do all the work as one point of contact allowing the sales agent can just focus on the vendor.
We are experienced in negotiating in all markets having successfully negotiating hundreds of property transactions, large and small.
Access to good advisers
We’ve spent years finding the best advisers through trial and error. We get better rates and response times because of the volume of business we push them.
Time aside there is a lot of hassle to source and successfully buy a property. Persistent sales agents, viewing properties, attending auction and coordinating of due diligence make it a long and very manual process.