Buying property in New Zealand is now a lot more challenging than it was just a few years ago, which is why Erskine and Owen now offer syndication opportunities.
For NZ$100k (minimum) you will get exposure to a syndication offer that will be standalone dwellings on full site land parcels.
This allows shared ownership by pooling together with other investors to access property you couldn’t buy alone or may not want to.
Why Should I Join A Syndicate?
- Offers the opportunity to gain access to the property market if you are currently unable to invest.
- Exposure to the property market with sensible leverage.
- Access to potentially higher-value and higher growth freehold property.
- Potential risk mitigation: with maximum funding of 50%, the bank will not require personal guarantees and has recourse only to the property. *
- Leverage Erskine + Owen’s considerable buying experience.