What Makes Point Different
Is it a nice to have – or is it essential to protect against greater cost down the track? We want to minimise maintenance expenditure…over the long term.
Point works with the financial advisors in our sister company Erskine + Owen. We can offer finance & mortgage reviews to help you maintain and grow your investment.
Will a carport allow you to add a greater return to your rental property? We can help you do the numbers and organise the build.
They are passionate, not just about managing your property but about maximising it.
- Rent Reviews will be carried out every 6 months.
- Repairs & Maintenance will only be conducted if they allow us to increase rent, is a tangible health and safety issue or will avoid greater expenditure in the future.
- Point property managers are not remunerated through commission; so they will not encourage you to spend more on the property than is necessary.
They are relentless on the basics – right tenant, eliminating arrears and thorough inspections. You can relax knowing your property is in the right hands.
- Annual property reviews will recommend renovations and/or development options to increase equity.
- Each property has an initial 6-week inspection followed by a minimum of four inspections per annum, with owners receiving a comprehensive report (including photos).
- Point will communicate rent arrears along with what is being done to fix it.