Maximise Your Returns Today, Grow Them For Tomorrow
Point Focuses On
Is it a nice to have – or is it essential to protect against greater cost down the track? We want to minimise maintenance expenditure…over the long term.
Point works with the financial advisors in our sister company Erskine + Owen. We can offer finance & mortgage reviews to help you maintain and grow your investment.
Will a carport allow you to add a greater return to your rental property? We can help you do the numbers and organise the build.
What Makes Point Different
They are passionate, not just about managing your property but about maximising it.
They are relentless on the basics – right tenant, eliminating arrears and thorough inspections. You can relax knowing your property is in the right hands.
Their aim is not just to maintain but to grow. We see your property for what it could be and will help you plan and execute ways to increase your return.
Their team understands current market trends, including house prices, seasonal fluctuations and economic factors that all drive the rental market.
- Rent Reviews will be carried out every 6 months.
- Repairs & Maintenance will only be conducted if they allow us to increase rent, is a tangible health and safety issue or will avoid greater expenditure in the future.
- Point property managers are not remunerated through commission; so they will not encourage you to spend more on the property than is necessary.
- Annual property reviews will recommend renovations and/or development options to increase equity.
- Each property has an initial 6-week inspection followed by a minimum of four inspections per annum, with owners receiving a comprehensive report (including photos).
- Point will communicate rent arrears along with what is being done to fix it.