Henderson still proving popular
In May 2017, the team at E+O secured this tidy first investment property in West Auckland for locally based clients.
Purchased for $845,000, the property is currently being rented for $530 pw, delivering a yield of 3.3%
This 1970’s weatherboard bungalow home has three bedrooms and one bathroom. It’s on a 653m2 site in West Auckland. Recently renovated, this well presented home was ready to rent immediately. A number of features made it an ideal purchase for our first time investors:
- double garage plus carport and off-street parking
- full site in popular street or high growth suburb
- newly renovated with no immediate maintenance needs
- west facing backyard
- fenced and easy care section
- proximal to shops, schools, the train, bus routes and connecting routes to motorway
All of which make it more appealing to tenants and easier to let. Click here to get in touch about learning how E+O can help you secure an investment property that meet your financial goals.