Are You Thinking About Buying An Investment Property?
Buying property takes time. Lots of time. How much should I spend? Where should I buy? What should I buy? Do I want capital growth or yield? How do I get a good deal? How should I structure the purchase? How do I find time!!!?
For over 10 years we have been helping people like you build amazing property portfolios.
We do this by first understanding your purpose. We help you clarify what your property investment is for. This enables you to be really clear about what you are wanting to achieve, how you are going to action it and set dates you can be accountable to.
Plans work. Our plan sessions are designed to create action.
Plans work. Our plan sessions are designed to create action. If you are looking to start or add to your property portfolio email us with any questions you may have.
If you are thinking about buying an investment property or adding to your portfolio you will find the below articles extremely useful.
- Tax Treatment of NZ Investment Property for Australian Tax Residents
- Property Scams and How to Avoid Them
- LIM – Land Information Memorandum, What is it
- Look-through companies and property investments – What you should know
- What You Must Know to Negotiate a Great Property Purchase
- Trusts and property investments – What you should know
- Why Chasing Yield Over Capital Growth Could Lose you Money
- Completing a Sale & Purchase Agreement in New Zealand
What To Expect from our planning session
- A two-hour personalized planning session to help you create an actionable vision for your property portfolio.
- We translate your personal goals into concrete financial goals.
- We teach you how and why, if done well, property is a highly effective vehicle for creating wealth over the long term.
- Knowledge of what you need to purchase and when, to achieve these goals.
- An approach strategy for what and where you should buy.
- A financial plan designed around your cashflow. You will understand tax losses, and how they can help service cash shortfalls on a property.
- You will be shown how to account for the impact of multiple properties, different income levels, various splits or losses, and the use of equity in your own home.
- An understanding of tenancy and how to minimise your vacancy rates.
- Confidence and motivation. Property investment is easy with a plan.
- An understanding of loan type. We show you why ‘interest only’ loans are not as scary as you might think!
- Our in-house software will drill down on the numbers and work through all concepts in a graphical and easy to understand way.
- You will leave this personalised session with your goals clearly defined and a specific ‘road map’ for achieving them.
Why Plan With Us
Gain Clarity and Insight
Gain clarity around your goals and the strategies you need to put in place to action them.
Accountable and Actionable
Put dates against each strategy point and decide when you will have completed your first purchase.
Comprehensive and Detailed Information
Our software will map out your potential equity, debt and value as well as your potential earnings
Director Alan Henderson has helped hundreds of clients over 10 years as an Authorized Financial Advisor
If you are interested in doing a Planning session fill in the form below.