Healthcare Facilities • Growth Area • Multiple Tenants
Key highlights of this offer:
- 5% p.a. projected cash return* paid monthly
- Tenants offering essential healthcare services during the pandemic
- Medical practice anchor tenant provides a strong tenure incentive for the other healthcare tenants
- This property is in a growing community with an older population
- $50,000 minimum investment available to wholesale investors only
- Offer closes upon full subscription
*Projected pre-tax return for full one-year period. The return is only an indicative forecast pre-tax cash return and is for the financial period ending 31 March 2024. Details on how the return will be calculated, and the risk associated with the investment and return, will be set out in the relevant Information Memorandum.
Offers will be restricted to “Wholesale Investors” under clauses 3(2) and 3(3) of Schedule 1 to the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (or to any other person to whom an exclusion applies under Schedule 1 of that Act). Preliminary indications of interest are being sought at this stage and no indication of interest will involve an obligation or a commitment to participate in the Offer.
Investment Summary Video
Erskine Owen director Alan Henderson presents a summary of our latest investment opportunity. He discusses the essential healthcare services sector and why we favour commercial properties in Hawke's Bay.
The summary covers the following topics:
- Property information
- Financial information
- Q&A - What investors are asking us
- How to invest
Property Settlement Update
Erskine Owen director Alan Henderson discusses the following key topics:
- What we like about the healthcare industry
- Settlement on property and fund performance to date
- A commonly asked question – What is the liquidity of the investment?
- How to invest
33-35 Napier Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay
Property Type: Healthcare Facility
Land Area: 2,044 sqm
Floor Area: 1,575 sqm
Purchase Price: $6,600,000
Annual Rent: $361,231
WALT: 6.21 years
Tenants: (1) Te Mata Peak Practice, (2) Peak Pharmacy, (3) Peak Pharmacy Storage Area, (4) Bay Audiology, (5)Peak Appearance Group, (6) Boyce Podiatry, (7) P3 Research, (8) Inside Out Physiotherapy
To download the Information Memorandum, please register your details.