Hong Kong Event 21/11
The media says demand for NZ property is on the rise, a recent report suggests it will not be possible to build new stand alone dwellings in Auckland by 2023, the Auckland underground rail is supposedly approved, the Christchurch rebuild is forecast to have significant impact on GDP.
How will these factors impact property prices?
Should you buy, sell or hold?
Come to the Erskine + Owen New Zealand Property Market Update for the answers.
What you will gain from the seminar?
- How demand and supply are currently balanced and the potential pricing impact
- The signs to watch out for that will signal another direction change in the market
- Auckland’s housing challenge and the impact on the property market in Auckland
- How will the Christchurch rebuild impact property prices?
- What we can expect for the other main cities
- The areas and types of property currently experiencing price growth
- A simple process for deciding the best places to buy for capital growth
- Our pick for top capital growth areas and typed of property
When: Wed 21st November, 2012
Where: Club Siena
Cost: HKD 300 per person
HKD 450 per couple
Payable by credit card (Visa/ Mastercard)
Register: Contact Anna McGuire
Erskine and Owen, NZ