December Residential Property Example
This property in Hamilton was on the market for sale by negotiation and due to its popularity it went to a multi-offer. Using our local market knowledge and expertise we were able to put together the winning offer and secure the property for our clients.
This is our client’s second property purchased through Erskine + Owen. With our sister company Point Property Management, we are now managing both their properties.
Floor Area: Freehold 640 m2 –information sourced from Property Guru
Dwelling: 210m2 – information sourced from Property Guru
Configuration: Built 2000-2009 -Brick exterior/ colour steel roof
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Garaging: Double with internal access
Tenancy: Rental Range – $670 to $700 per week
Renovation: Well maintained condition
Purchase Price: $945,000
Gross Yield: 3.7%
Why this Property?
• Full sized site in a popular growth suburb, within the northern suburbs of the city
• Relatively new build offering low maintenance construction
• Living zone on north west aspect with connected outdoor flow to private backyard
• Zoned for a range of decile 10 schools
• Proximity to parks, shops and services, schools, bus routes and connecting routes to city and north