Queenstown Client Example
May 26, 2019/
|Land:||Freehold fee simple 783m2|
Built 2000-2009 – Clad in cedar and solid plastered brick with a copper tray roof
3 bedrooms, office, 2 bathrooms
Double internal garage, OSP
$840-$875 per week
Why this Property?
- The property has great views to Cecil Park from the dining window and The Remarkables from one of the living room
- The front of the property sits above a reserve strip on a slightly elevated building platform – so you get the benefit of privacy and distance of any future This in our view is critical given the nature of Jacks Point and is not easily achieved, and a component to value.
- This side of Jacks Point was developed in a high quality Fletcher home tranche approx. 10 years ago – so the area is established and does not contain the more affordable newer dwellings some of which are of lower quality construction and smaller floor
- The living and dining area is on a north and westerly aspect which will attract the majority of sun hours.
- There is internal entry from the garage – which while you might expect should be a given it is something that separates a few of these homes from others in the street. The others including those on either side of Number 4 have very close access under a coverway but are not accessed