Hamilton Storage Complex Yielding 7%
Our latest syndication is a 5 unit workshop/storage complex in the rapidly growing area of Frankton in Hamilton.
Why This Property
- There is a projected yield of 7.0% for investors.
- It is Currently leased to six separate tenants on mixed lease terms.
- The units provide for potential rental growth and are always in demand.
- It is a Freehold corner site on 1528 m2 of land with a Total floor Area of 651m2.
- The site is positioned close to State Highways 1 and 23 making it the perfect location for mobile tradespeople to centralise their stores.
Hamilton as a city is experiencing significant growth, in part due to overflow from Auckland. As Auckland becomes more unaffordable for first home buyers it makes locations like Hamilton more appealing with its reasonable commute time and more affordable housing.
Some key points to note:
- The population grew by 10,800 people for the year 10 30 June 2017
- There was a $20m Fonterra factory expansion
- The Sevens World Series has moved to Hamilton
- The area has two inland Ports (Horotiu and Tainui)
- There is a new suburb supported by government – the Peacocke development
This Opportunity Is Now Closed
This opportunity is only for ‘wholesale investors’ as defined by the Financial Market Conducts (FMC) Act 2013. You will also need to have the investment funds available immediately.