If you haven’t invested before there is a lot to learn and to get your head around. It takes time to build your knowledge and confidence. It’s too easy to make mistakes:
- Choose a poor location and you could stunt the capital growth.
- Choose the wrong type of dwelling for the respective area and you may struggle with long vacancies.
- Choose the wrong type of dwelling and you might have high tenant turnover, or tenants that trash the property.
- Pay too much and it may take you much longer to build equity, slowing down your ability to buy again – in turn affecting your long term wealth potential.
- If you don’t conduct proper and thorough due diligence you could end up with something you didn’t bargain on, or end up without something you did.
Over time – the long term – property is very forgiving. But wouldn’t you rather invest without the mistakes? And in such a way that you maximize capital growth and long term wealth?
At E+O we are qualified and experienced. We are active investors ourselves, and we’ve been investing for years. We’d love to help you accelerate your investment property portfolio.