Renovation Project Management
Is this you?
In this day and age who has got the time to manage the renovation of a rental property? It’s involved – decide what to do, prepare a budget, probably reduce the scope after the budget! Coordinate trades people, get them to turn up, get them to do their job properly, get them to finish, get them to fix the little things they missed, decide what to do when they discover unforseen issues. Have you really got time and can you be bothered?
At Erskine + Owen we are regularly planning and executing renovations for our clients. We know how much to do to maximise rental return, and we know hot get it done well and quickly at good prices so that you can get the property re-tenanted as quickly as possible – without the time wasting and stress.
This is What our Renovation Service Includes
- Inspection of the property
- Compilation of renovation strategy
- Compilation of budget based on quotes where possible from tradespeople we know and trust
- Selection of colours for paint and carpet for your approval
- Selection of any window and door hardware for your approval
- Project management of renovation
- Ensure property is tenant ready once tradespeople have finished – e.g ensuring all rubbish is removed, arrange a final clean.
- Pay all the tradespeople so you only have to pay us
If you browse to you ‘examples of work’ section you can see some before and after shots of properties we have renvated.