Our negotiation service covers the following methods of sale:
- Auction (Attendance and bidding on your behalf)
- Tender and Set Date of Sale
Buying a property involves a large financial commitment. Get it wrong and it could set you back years. Get it right and it could propel you forward.
The sales agent represents the vendor, helping negotiate the highest and best terms for them. After all that is who pays them. But who represents the buyer? That’s where we come in. We provide you the buyer with representation to ensure you pay the best price with the most favourable terms.
When you have found the property you want to buy, let us know straight away and we will help you make an offer and conduct the negotiation.
Our Offer and Negotiation service includes:
- Help you determine the property’s market value by conducting data analysis of comparable sales, and our own market knowledge. This ensures your offer will lead to a sound purchase.
- A briefing with you to understand your objectives, advise and agree terms of offer and parameters for negotiation
This step will vary depending on the method of sale
- We will then compile and present your offer, conduct all contact and negotiation dealings with the sales agent or vendor on your behalf. This also includes further negotiation if warranted, following the results of any due diligence carried out on the property ie: building inspection, registered valuation.
“Now that I know there is somebody I can trust to do negotiate property deals really well for me, I can’t see a situation where I would ever do it myself again” Andrew Hirst, Partner Deloitte
“As a mother of three young children I didn’t have the time to deal with pushy sales agents. Erskine+Owen produced a great result for us” Hollie McDowell
Use just this service, or as part of our Full Acquisition Service.