Finance & Mortgage Brokering
Let us help you with your finance. Why?
- We can talk directly with your nominated bank, coordinating all the required documentation to make the unconditional and settlement process seamless. That means one less person to deal with, which will save you time!
- We can help ensure you get the type of mortgage that fits in with your long-term financial goals.
- Our mortgage brokering service is free.
What makes our mortgage brokering service unique…
Finance is much more than getting an approval for you and then moving on to the next client. We think it is important to look at the wider picture with you when applying for a mortgage…
- How does it impact your daily cash-flow?
- What is the best type of interest rate for you (fixed or floating)?
- Should you take an interest only loan or should you pay off principle?
- What would the cash-flow look like if you got sick and what can be done to protect against that scenario?
- What size deposit should you put in?
- How can you create a buffer in the case you lose your job and you are out of work for a few months?
Unlike most mortgage brokers Erskine + Owen are uniquely qualified to answer these questions. Alan Henderson is a PriceWaterhouseCoopers trained Chartered Accountant and an Authorised Financial Advisor with a background in property tax and accounting. His experience and qualifications allow him to develop for you a personalised view of what your cashflows will look like with your new mortgage, and he is legally able to give you personalised advice.
Who can we work with?
We work with the ASB, BNZ, Westpac, NBNZ, ANZ, Sovereign and many others.
Who is this service for?
Our mortgage brokering service is available on its own, or in conjunction with our property buying service.