Our focus – return on your investment!
At Erskine + Owen we’re passionately focused on driving a portfolio to reach financial goals. We do all the normal property management duties better, because of our passion for helping clients build and maintain great property portfolios. That’s what makes us unique.
The standard property manager focuses on problems. We focus on maximising YOUR return!
We believe our approach is unique:
1.) Every 6 months we review rents and communicate the outcome to owners.
2.) Repairs & Maintenance must meet one of three criteria:
- It allows us to increase rent (our favourite type of expenditure)
- It is a health and safety issue (this does not include sanding decks to remove splinter risk or such like!)
- It will prevent greater expenditure in the near future. E.g. a crack in a bath will lead to rotten floor boards.
3.) Annually we review the property to make recommendations on renovation/ development options to increase equity.
And yes, we do everything else you’d expect of a property manager:
- Inspections: We inspect 6 weeks after entry to identify any problems and minimum of 4 inspections per annum. We take photos at inspections to document any tenant caused damage.
- Communicate Rent Arrears: If there is a problem we let you know and tell you what we are doing to fix it. We will represent you at tribunal hearings if necessary.
- No mould – we hate mould, and the tenants know we won’t tolerate mould build up.
Annual Complimentary Portfolio Review
All our property management clients are offered a complimentary annual financial review to create or refresh their personalised property investment plan. This is with Director Alan Henderson, Chartered Accountant and Authorised Financial Advisor. Valued at $750.